Saturday 22 March 2008

Ireland: Dublin and Galway


Wow, this week went fast! I arrived in Dublin on Sunday 16th of March, and here I am in Acton Town, London.
Dublin was amazing! I love Dublin. I want to live there haha. It was crazy and green on St Paddy's with a parade which I could barely see due to all those people in front of me blocking my view. Irish music, Guinness (which I quickly substituted with Heineken), lots and lots of Irish pubs, and they have EURO!! Hooray :D

We (Ryan and I) met up with Juliette, Ilse, Karina, Suzanne, and Pui Fan on St Paddy's which was great fun!

Ryan and I then went to Galway which is a city on the other side of Ireland. After a 3 hour train ride we arrived in this small city on the sea side. The next day we took a bus tour to the Burren and the Cliffs of Moher which was amazing. Crazy windy but I loved it! :D

I will not upload all the pics today... I will probably never upload all the pics cos there are way too many, but I will post some, just to show you what we got up to in Dublin.
I'll be back in Wolves on Tuesday me thinks, so then I will upload the pics to my Facebook.

I'm now gonna have some more beer and go out for curry later, and have some more drinks.
Enjoy the pics and have a Happy Easter :D
xxx
Jamie









The rest will come later....
For all the pictures and videos go to Ryan's site

2 comments:

Wilkie said...

Wow! That's great!
I love those pictures (of you)...!
How did you do that??I mean, the strange effect in black/white plus green color... filter? Photoshop?
You gotta teach me that...
:))

Kisses...
See you soon...!

W.

Jamie said...

Thanx :)
It is a function on the camera. Not sure how to do it, because it wasn't my camera. We'll have to see if your camera has that function as well :)

speak soon!
xx
Jamie